Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trump jokes to media that he hopes "that the Russians find Hillary's Missing E-Mails" but the media fools take him seriously

DNC Cair Schultz Fired
Trump held a news conference last night, something that Hillary Clinton hasn't done in a year, and a reporter from CNN asked 
"Mr. Trump! Mr. Trump! Do you have a relationship with the Russians?  Do you have any relationship to the hack?  Are you...? Are you...? Are you having any relationship with Russians?"  

Trump said, 
"I don't have any investments in Russia. I sold a guy a house. I sold a Russian oligarch a house in Palm Beach. I bought the place for $40 million and I flipped it for $100 million. It was a great deal, but I don't have any investments." 

But then he said, "I really hope the Russians can find Hillary's emails."  

Ha Ha ...
 You should have seen the explosion in the aftermath on cable networks of the roundtable discussions, particularly on CNN. They could barely keep everybody on camera.  They were jumping out of their seats like they were jacks-in-the-box.  "I can't believe what he just said!  He just said that he hopes the Russians intercede in the presidential election!  That's unbelievable!  I can't believe what I just saw!

ha ha

 The he got a question, a couple questions about gay marriage, and he finally told the info babe (paraphrased), "Be quiet. I've answered that question a zillion times and I'm not answering it anymore. Next question."


So the bottom line is. Trump said,
 "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 Hillary emails that were missing." 
The media is beside itself. 

1 comment:

anonymous said...

DIN you forgot to mention that you took this from (the) Rush (Yeshiva) Limbaugh.