Monday, August 19, 2013

Chassidishe Monsey "Animals" defy Rav Sternbuch and blanket Monsey with Flyers condemning Rav Sternbuch and the Builders in Beit Shemesh!

Chassidishe gangsters, flooded Monsey with flyers, "Pashkevelim", urging people to kill Avraham Slonim who supports the building in the Beit Shemesh area, where the Crazy "Asra Kedusha" suspect, was an old jewish cemetery.
Littered Sidwalks in Monsey
However Rav Sternbach and other Gedolim already paskened that there is no problem building there!
Flyer condemning Rav Sternbuch
 I know that some of my readers will say, 
"well. they are just a bunch of mishagoyim," 

 If we do not stop this, this will go out of control, and someone will get killed. The Builder was already beaten to a pulp last week. I urge those who have children in Israel, to do what I did this morning. I called my son's Rosh Yeshiva and told him that if he doesn't condemn this atrocity, I will stop paying tuition. The Rosh Yeshiva told me that he will absoluetly tell his talmidim not to go to any of the Asra Kedusha Protests. I told him that's not enough! He has to come out and stand up for Kavod HaTotorah and speak against these bastards that are distorting our Holy Torah!

No comments: